What should I ask my doctor about treatment if I am diagnosed with hodgkin's disease?

Dr. Stephen Noga
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Can I be cured

You want to know what stage you are, if there are other features of your disease that make it a higher risk.
.And what your chances of cure will be (ie 5 years down the road you are cancer free). You also want to know about long term side-effects and if you are young..Should you bank eggs or sperm.

In brief: Can I be cured

Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Hodgkins Disease

Ask about the size and location of the tumor, if there is spread of the tumor and where, and what treatment options are available.
The cure rate for this tumor is better than most tumors, but it is still a serious tumor that needs specialists care.

In brief: Hodgkins Disease

Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Vicken Poochikian