How to interpret urine culture/ urinalysis?

Normal ranges. The urinalysis report should contain a normal reference range for each item tested. If there are any tests that fall out of that range, it will be flagged as abnormal. As far as a urine culture is concerned, if the specimen was collected correctly, any bacteria found would be considered abnormal and should probably be treated, especially if you have symptoms of a urinary tract infection.
Interpretation. A physician (P) ordered both the urine analysis and the urine culture. As I do not know the results, you need to ask the P who ordered the tests what the results were and how they will affect you. Good luck.