I was born with meningocele spina bifida. I want to have children now that I am married. Who do I see about that?

Obstetrics/Gynecolog. An ob/gyn dr. Should be able to assess your ovarian function, adequacy of your pelvis, and hormone levels. They will best be able to assess your ability to carry pregnancy as well as guide you through the process.