What is the cost of medical oncology - simple curative radiation?

Dr. Carl Van Wey
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Depends
I'll defer to a medical oncologist regarding cost of chemo.
Cost of radiation can very from about $3000 for a 2 week course for simple bone metastesis to about $30-40, 000 for an 8 week course of imrt for prostate cancer.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Carl Van Wey
Dr. Carl Van Wey
Dr. Uma Swamy
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Please clarify.
Medical oncology and radiation oncology are two different specialties.
Medical oncologists are doctors that generally administer chemotherapy and radiation oncologists are doctors that generally administer radiation. As such, "cost of medical oncology - simple curative radiation" is an unclear statement. Please elaborate for a more accurate answer.

In brief: Please clarify.
Dr. Uma Swamy
Dr. Uma Swamy