How can I improve my loss of peripheral vision with eyelid surgery?

Eyelid surgery. Eyelid surgery can improve loss of peripheral vision by removing excess skin hanging over the lid blocking vision, or by elevating an eyelid that is sitting too low on the eye. To determine what your exact problem is you will need to see you ophthalmologist as well as a plastic or oculoplastic surgeon.
Exam first. You first need a complete eye exam with visual field testing. Depending on the results and a physical exam treat can be planned. Most likely a browlift if brow ptosis is the cause, or an upper lid blepharoplasty.