What to do if I have borderline personality disorder - because of borderline personality disorder?

Long-term struggle. Bpd stands for "borderline personality disorder" and it is a long standing set of traits that can cause significant interpersonal suffering in the person who has bpd and often the people around them. People with bpd very often have histories of trauma and deeply fear being abandoned on the one hand and getting to close to someone on the other. People with bpd can be helped with psychotherapy.
DBT. Dbt, or dialetic behavioral therapy, formulated and developed by marsha linehan, pH.D. Is currently though of as being very effective. Borderline personality disorder or treatment is more a management issue than an issue that is curable.