How long does it take to feel sick if eating pizza with gluten and lactose intolerance?

Depends. Since they make gluten free pizza crusts and many cheeses are low in lactose, you could get by with no symptoms at all. If you decide to load up on a regular wheat flower pizza, expect to spend the next day with cramps if you make it that long. The following week you will likely deal with a flare up of your IBS.
Quickly! Not so much the cheese in pizza (if the mozarella cheese is real, there is minimal no no lactose. The crust, usually wheat flour, is mostly the cause of sx that occur. You can find gluten free pizzas in speciality stores, or grocery stores with a gluten-free section.