What to do if I have a tubal ligation?

Not sure of what you. are asking once your doctor says it is ok, Then you can resume unprotected intercourse.
More info. Are you trying to get pregnant? You can consult a fertility doctor about a tubal reversal. You can also have IVF to get pregnant. If you have your tubes tied and have a positive pregnancy test, call your doctor right away so they can confirm it is not an ectopic, or tubal pregnancy which can be life threatening.