What to do if I have a son with hypospadias corrected with surgery?

Question unclear. You shouldn't have to do anything if surgery has corrected the problem & son has had no operative or post-operative complications. Best person to answer any ?s about son's surgery is his surgeon. U have a superb urology DEpt. at National Children's Hospital in Columbus. Surgeon will likely be happy to answer ?, without charge, by phone or email. Needs 2B seen if complication has occurred.
Be more specific. Your question is vague. Your kid had a problem,you had it fixed. but what about the issue are you questioning.Please start over and be specific. This is not a chat room and questions are not linked on the site.