Anyone deal with international health & dental insurance?

Dr. Sarah Kohl
Travel Medicine

In brief: The Web

Purchasing an individual international health policy is easy and affordable.
Don't forget to includ the option for evacuation or repatriation in the event of a severe illness or injury. Two reputable companies are sos int & medex. (see the cdc for more information) many people are surprise at how inexpensive the insurance is.

In brief: The Web

Dr. Sarah Kohl
Dr. Sarah Kohl
Dr. James Anderson
Dentistry

In brief: Not aware

I am not aware of any international dental insurance companies.
Insurance companies are regulated by state, federal, and country laws. I would suspect that any international attempt to comply with all international, federal, and state regulations would be cost prohibitive.

In brief: Not aware

Dr. James Anderson
Dr. James Anderson
Dr. Arnold Perman
Dentistry

In brief: Yes!

We have many patients with insurance plans administered through organizations outside of the United States.
Our billing staff has been successful at ensuring our international patients are reimbursed accordingly. The only thing i would suggest is to make sure your properly convert the currencies when estimating benefits.

In brief: Yes!

Dr. Arnold Perman
Dr. Arnold Perman
Dr. Arnon Rubin