Cant seem to find a Tx that works for bipolar depression.tried all drugs, ECT and psychotherapy for 24 years. All left is suicide. Any help from you?

Dr. Barry Stein

In brief: Bipolar Depression

Latuda (lurasidone) (larasidone) is a new drug approved by the FDA for bipolar depression.
Symbax (olanzepine/fluoxetine) and Seroquel are also approved. There are only 3. Lamotrigine can be helpfull. Some patients have TX resistant bipolar depression because they are being treated with high dose AD despite mood stabilizers. AD can cause mixed statesand increased SI. Clozapine is used for Tx resistant BAD

In brief: Bipolar Depression

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Volunteer

Go work in a pet shelter. Or go work with abused women and their families in a women's shelter. Get out of your head and help others who are suffering.
It will change your life.

In brief: Volunteer

It will change your life.
Dr. Lorrie Mcgill

In brief: Please dont give up

I know Bipolar is a very difficult disease to live with and medications are often less than awesome! But please dont give up!! The emptiness you have inside of you stems from a life of not knowing how to fill that void any other way than with the things this world offers (people, medication, alcohol, drugs, sex, gambling, etc.) None of those things will make you better. You must find God! Pray

In brief: Please dont give up

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Deep brain stim

Please continue to do all you can to make progress.
Have you looked into deep bran stimulation? I believe one or another of the major hospitals in the Phila area does that. It's different from ETC. They will assess you to see if you are a candidate for it. Peace and good health.

In brief: Deep brain stim

Dr. Eric Weisman