I think I've got hirsuitism. :\ help?

Alternatively. You can see a reproductive endocrinologist who specialized in women's reproductive hormones.
Get tested first. It's imperative to get to the root of why you have hirsutism. Once a proper diagnosis is cinched, the best method of treatment can be prescribed. This may be best pursued with a board certified reproductive endocrinologist.