Constant shortness of breath all day and tightness in chest for 4 to 5 without any history of lung and heart disease. Anxiety cause all day dyspnea?

Dyspnea d/t anxiety. While anxiety can certainly cause shortness of breath, and you point out you've had no cardiac or pulmonary problems in the past, but do have a history of anxiety -- it's also important to remember that anxiety is a diagnosis of exclusion. See your primary, esp if you have any assoc sxs like cough, fever. With medical causes ruled out, it would be time to pursue a more robust anxiety treatment. .