I have mild sleep apnea and the cpap machine hasn't improved my symptoms. I still wake up tired, unrefreshed, and fatigued. What could be causing this?

See below. please see your pulmonologist it could be something as simple as readjusting your pressure support on your machine. The other consideration is Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) causes insomnia and fatigue is one of its side effects.I have a you patients have suffered from this. Please see your doctor for follow up it's important.
Other causes. There are other causes for your symptoms. Ask your sleep doctor for advice.