I have pcos 3 years infertility and TSH is 4.60 with all symptoms of hypo, my doctors are not concerned with thyroid should I find someone who is?

Dr. William Jenkins
Anesthesiology

In brief: If your TSH is

4.6 and also you have symptoms, you are hypothyroid and would benefit from supplemental thyroid hormone

In brief: If your TSH is

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff

In brief: PCOS + hypothyroid?

sounds like you believe you may have hypothyroidism (which usually produces symptoms including depression, fatigue, sensitivity to cold, constipation, and weight gain).
With a TSH of 4.6, your tsh, depending on the lab, is only mildly elevated. If you're uncertain, it's always worth a second opinion. Doctor patient relationship is key :) I'm sure if all is nl, your docs will understand :)

In brief: PCOS + hypothyroid?

Dr. Adam Levy