Early I felt that my wisdom tooth is going back into my gums. What should I do?

See your dentist. Sometimes wisdom teeth are valuable asset when healthy and properly aligned, but more often, they are misaligned and require removal. The removal of wisdom teeth is one of the most common procedures at ages 15-25. See your dentist for evaluation and x-rays.
See oral surgery. If in fact your wisdom teeth are growing in abnormally. Can cause problems with the rest of your teeth. May need them removed.
Other way around. Gum around wisdom tooth is probably infected and is swelling up around the tooth. This will not self correct. See an Oral Surgeon. Ask your General Dentist for recommendation. Go now, infection will only get worse and spread.
Swelling. The only way that the tooth would "go back into gums" would be with swelling... This is a situation that should be evaluated by an oral surgeon who can do exam and make recommendations.