Lately my left arm elbow been twitching I thibk its a vain I am 32 male 57 145 pounds this a sign of a heart attack or a stroke coming soon?

Not a heart symptom. What you describe is not a symptom of a heart attack or stroke, but sounds like an irritable nerve or muscle. Veins Don't twitch. Have your physician examine you and refer you to an appropriate specialist if he/she deems it advisable.
Twitching. Twitching alone within an extremity is not a reasonable indication of a heart attack or stroke. While it is possible to have either at 33 your age makes this less likely without a family history of this and especially without any other symptoms. If the twitching persists discuss it with your doctor. Generally twitching is not a concern but in rare cases it could be something more serious like MS. .