If you're a health psychologist, or work in health psychology - could you please help me out?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: No website cures
A website like this has many uses, but it is not going to be a direct source of help.
Not sure what you mean by "health psychologist, " but it sounds like you are in difficulty of some sort. Seek real-life help, possibly starting with you primary care doctor to get a referral to someone who can talk with you about what is going on and begin to construct a plan with you about what to do about it.

In brief: No website cures
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology
In brief: What is your
Question? I would be glad to try to help.

In brief: What is your
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Emotional management
Health psychology focuses on the emotional issues that are invoked by such conditions as diabetes, heart troubles, cancers, and other serious if not life-threatening physical ailments.
People find these to be over whelming to deal with, &often do notdo what is necessary to take proper care of themselves. People often are unaware of this and need to be educated about emotional issues from this.

In brief: Emotional management
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Vicken Poochikian