Is it possible to develop migraine headaches in pregnancy? I'm seeing stars.

Yes, unfortunately. The hormonal shifts in pregnancy commonly lead to changes in migraine, and can make headaches better or worse. While there are not many treatments available that approved for use in pregnancy, a neurologist can help you manage your symptoms until delivery, at which time they will hopefully improve.
Yes - exclude PIH! The hormonal extremes of pregnancy can trigger migraines in someone without prior history and those should resolve after 6 weeks postpartum, as a general rule. Of course, any headache that has associated neurological deficit (s) has to be evaluated asap by a neurologist and/or mfm to exclude stroke, preeclampsia, pseudotumor cerebri, other severe pathologies. Tylenol (acetaminophen) (+/- codeine) and Reglan help!
Yes. Some women experience migraines during their pregnancy due to hormonal changes. It is ironic that some women who have migraines report that the migraines decrease or cease while they are pregnant. I also see these issues with women who are taking various forms of birth control pills. The pills help migraines in some and worsen them in others.