I'm 19 and have Clusters of skintag looking lumps on vagina near the bottom, no pain till I picked yesterday! There's no whitehead on the lumps.

Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Have it looked at

It's nearly impossible to truly diagnose this over the internet without seeing it in person.
However, there are a few possibilities. The first that comes to mind is the beginnings of genital warts. They are often flesh colored, sometimes more red or pink, about the size of a grain of rice (like a skintag?), and painless. Herpes would be very painful. Don't pick them, they may become infected.

In brief: Have it looked at

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Nadine Yamusah

In brief: Sexually active?

Did you just notice them? If they recently appeared, I recomment you making an appointment with your gyn for further evaluation.

In brief: Sexually active?

Dr. Nadine Yamusah
Dr. Nadine Yamusah