How much does gastric banding surgery cost?

Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Bariatrics
In brief: Around 10,000
I have seen ads for 9-10, 000 total for the band.
Make sure you go to a doctor and program with broad experience in all procedures with a great followup program.

In brief: Around 10,000
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Terry Simpson
Price is ok but aftercare is everything
In brief: Band cost
Varies with region and provider. In the us 10k.
However you need to have fills also.

In brief: Band cost
However you need to have fills also.
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Scott Welle
Bariatrics
In brief: Depends
Out of pocket costs for the gastric banding surgery depend on your insurance policy.
Self pay prices vary across the country and abroad. Most commonly in the range of $5000-13000 from what I have found. When asking about self pay prices be sure to ask what is included, for instance fills for the first few months or your preop workup.. Best bet is to call the surgeons in your area to get an idea.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Scott Welle
Dr. Scott Welle
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery