My right clavicle is bigger than my left clavicle. I have bad posture, right handed and use mouse all day. However at the end of my right claivicle (near center of chest) bone is bigger. No nodes felt?

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz

In brief: Likely normal

This is likely a normal variant.
Your bones should not "hypertrophy" or get bigger from overuse. Bad posture and sitting in an office chair is a common complaint among my patients and may lead to musculoskeletal discomfort. I recommend getting out of your chair at least once hourly if not more and performing basic stretching exercises.

In brief: Likely normal

This is likely a normal variant.
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Suheil Khuri
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: ?sternoclavicular jt

The inner part of the clavicle forms a joint with the sternum (chest).
This is called the sterno-clavicular joint and gets often inflamed in certain activities making it swell up and become prominent. The joint may not cause much pain and usually rest and some anti-inflammatory medications may clear it. Cortisone injection often help the pain and swelling if needed. Need an x-ray and medical check

In brief: ?sternoclavicular jt

Dr. Suheil Khuri
Dr. Suheil Khuri
Dr. Andrea Brand