Is it true that Spuramox 200 is bad news for my liver? I got athletes foot that wont go away and my doc in S.A. Prescribed it.

Pathology

In brief: Whoa

First, Supramox is Amoxicillin and is not an appropriate treatment for athlete's foot.
Second, you're doing yourself a disservice by accepting a prescription from your physician, not asking about risks versus benefit, reading some untruths on the internet, and then coming and asking us what you should do. Use your physician appropriately. And Amoxicillin isn't a liver poison.

In brief: Whoa

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine