Anyone ever have footdrop?

Yes. Foot drop is a neurological problem or a a pathology of the posterior tibial tendon in the foot that requires a medical evaluation by making an appointment with a podiatrist. Mark reed, dpm diplomat of the american board of podiatric surgery website: http://www.Footpain.Org.
I have! From a herniated disc in my lower back. But there are other causes of foot drop, and not all cases are so obvious. In mild cases, you just can't walk on your heels; your foot "drops." in severe cases, you can't raise it up. The most important thing to consider in foot drop is the cause. Only when the cause is diagnosed can it be treated effectively.