My glasses fall off my flat nose bridge?

Flat nose. You could consider an augmentation rhinoplasty. In my practice, I use rib cartilage for this which gives you life long improvement with little or no chance of rejecting the tissue or having a delayed infection.
Compromise. The nasal bridge is a common support for eyeglasses but comes in all shapes and sizes. Your selection of a frame has to be a compromise between what looks stylish to you and what can rest properly on the bridge of the nose. This you need to discuss with the technician at the optical shop to get the best fit.