Dr. Recommended me clomiphene citerate. Can it help me to getting pregnant.whether I have pcos.why increase prolactin level after 5 to 6 month?

Dr. Gehrig Harris

In brief: Clomiphene pcos

Sadia, Clomiphene is a common treatment for the lack of ovulation that accompanies PCOS and it can help you to get pregnant.
Success will depend on lots of factors such as age, BMI, and sperm quality to name a few. About 15% of women treated will get pregnant per month. I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're asking about the prolactin level though. Reword your question please?

In brief: Clomiphene pcos

Dr. Jane Van Dis