I need dental work done badly and have no insurance and am financially challenged. Suggestions?

In brief: Contact local dental
Society...There may be a volunteer dental program where some treatment can be done at no costs.
I used to volunteer at a clinic when i was a dental student, and extracted teeth under the supervision of a licensed general dentist. The same clinic also does restorative work on other days. People usually line up for these free clinics.

In brief: Contact local dental
Dr. Woojin Woody Kwon
Dr. Woojin Woody Kwon
Dr. Phillip Frist
Dentistry
In brief: Several options
How close are you to a dental school? You can get your work done there very reasonably and very well.
Many communities have health clinics that will see you and depending on your financial situation will treat you and bill accordingly, which usually is very reasonable. Maybe it isn't as bad as you think and if the other options are not available, you can get in with a local dentist and see.

In brief: Several options
Dr. Phillip Frist
Dr. Phillip Frist
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Common
Problem; and ignored in aca/health care reform. Do you live in or near a city with a dental school? Do you have a skill to barter with a dentist? Good luck with this.

In brief: Common
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Jack Hinkle