Can my nerve irritation in head and lack of emotion be a syptom of neurological based behavior after hitting my head ?

In brief: Head injury

Head injuries, even those thought of as "mild" can lead to cognitive (thinking) problems, emotional changes etc.
Headache is common, of various types as well. You need to see your doctor as soon as possible and likely a neurologist. If you had the MRI and it is normal, it is reassuring, but your symptoms could certainly be the head injury. There is treatment, depending on specific diagnosis.

In brief: Head injury

Dr. Judy Fine-edelstein
Dr. Judy Fine-edelstein
Dr. Eric Weisman