How to get rid of facial palsy?

Depends on timing. First your doctor needs to determine the cause of the paralysis. If it is from a virus, then just wait. Almost all of these will go away on their own. If there is some other problem such as a tumor, it needs to be taken care of first. If the palsy lasts more than 1 year, see a facial plastic surgeon to discuss options for making the face work properly. There are some very good options.
Depends... ...On the cause, which your doctor will help you determine. Most of the time, however, palsies must be allowed to resolve on their own.