Im taking beconase steriod spray for a nasal infection can I still use sudafed nasal spray at the same time?

Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

Beconase is a topical steroid and as such is not used for an infection but for allergy or non-allergy inflammation.
It has little systemic absorption and there fore you can use sudafed as well. But sudafed is a tablet and I am not sure it is a nasal spray. But its mode of action is totally different than Beconase and you can use it. It sounds like you have nasal allergy so allergy visit next.

Dr. Peter Kurzweil