I had lasik 9and I still have difficulty reading?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Residual Rx

You likely have some residual prescription or dry eye.
Try using frequent artificial tears and an enhancement for any residual prescription once stable postop.

In brief: Residual Rx

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Ophthalmology

In brief: Overcorrection

If u r 32 than u may have had an overcorrection.

In brief: Overcorrection

Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Presbyopia

If you are over the age of 45 and had lasik to improve your distance vision, you are likely experiencing presbyopia.
This natural change ultimately affects everyone and qill require you to wear reading glasses despite having excellent distance vision. Monovision lasik can focus one of your eyes for reading while keeping the other for distance. If you are under 40, see your surgeon about a touchup.

In brief: Presbyopia

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Adam Smith