Bipolar 2 on 200mg seraquil, abilify, (aripiprazole) celexa , wellbutrin and lithium I am still so depressed and hard to fall asleep is it normal?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Bipolar depressed

Sounds like you need to discuss with your doctor making some adjustments to your medications to help you sleep better. Also Lithium blood level if not done.

In brief: Bipolar depressed

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Michael Roman

In brief: I would

Seek another opinion.
I'm not saying your doctor is treating you incorrectly but sometimes seeing new doctor could add some different insight on your problem. You are on a lot of meds which could be adding to your difficulty in sleeping. Also these meds could cause some serious side effects. So watch the levels closely

In brief: I would

Seek another opinion.
Dr. Michael Roman
Dr. Michael Roman