Had tremendous adrenaline with recent tandem skydive before and after for many hrs on both ends.Can i get this feeling often naturally. Felt high!

Pathology

In brief: I'm really glad

I'm a longtime skydiver and there is no reason you cannot continue in the sport as long as your neck injury permits.
A mainstay of treatment for fibromyalgia is intensive, frequent aerobic exercise as you can handle; swimming or running hard to the point of reaching an endorphan high is supposed to be specific Rx. It would take courage and start as pain, but this may be just what you need most.

In brief: I'm really glad

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: ??question

and your question is.......????

In brief: ??question

and your question is.......????
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Marsha Davis