How the place of plastic breast surgery would be faded?

They usual. Fade over 12 or so months. Protect them from the sun. Do scar massage. Consider a silicone based scar product, especially in the first few months after surgery.
Breast scars. Scars resulting from breast plastic surgery generally heal very well and fade over time. They are placed in locations where they may be most concealed such as under the breast in the inframammary crease or at the border of the areola.
Plastic surgery scar. Scars after breast generally fade quite well. The scar underneath the breast, even if visible, it's generally hidden from view. Scars around the nipple are easily hidden between the breast skin and the nipple skin. Finally, if the incision is in the axilla, it will also be hidden from view and tucked deep into the side of the armpit.
Generally yes. Depending on exactly what type of breast surgery is performed, incision lines tend to “fade” with time. However, patients should be aware that there will always be a scar visible and that additional surgery or treatment may be necessary to improve the appearance of the scars. Important to learn about the exact incisions/cars necessary for any specific procedure. Best wishes.
Breast incisions. If you don't require a lift or reduction, most incisions with breast augmentation are well concealed. With saline implants the incisions should be small, no more than 2-3cm (areola, inframmamary or axilla). Silicone requires larger incision, however with the use to a keller funnel a smaller incision can be done. I do prefer the transaxillary approach if you are a candidate. No visible scars in your chest.
Scar treatment. Depending on the problem with the scar there are treatments to improve them but nothing will completely remove them. I treat pigmented scars with bbl to lighten them, thick scars with fractional laser to soften them, or bad or wide scars with surgery to cut out the scar and re-sew it a more cosmetically pleasing way. The laser approach requires a series of treatments to be effective--often 5-6.