Is it PossiBle for two 5/325mg hydrocodone Pills to leave my system in 3 days? It's for a urine test.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Not Interested

The physicians here on health tap are not in any way interested in helping any patient stay addicted and to beat any drug screening process.
We believe in health. We have taken ethical oaths to help our patients be healthy. Asking us to help you beat a drug monitoring process is inappropriate.

In brief: Not Interested

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Impossible to say

but hydrocodone is typically detectable for 3-4 days after ingestion.
I assume this wasn't prescribed for you, and you are subject to urine testing, so if you are using these drugs, it is my guess that you have a problem with them. I strongly suggest being more concerned about whether opiates are causing problems for you than worrying about getting caught. See your doctor for a referral.

In brief: Impossible to say

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Vikram Patel