I am planning to get ceramic braces..How do they look in terms of aesthetics?

Dr. Marc Polecritti
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Good
Aesthetics is very subjective.
Ceramic braces have little to no metal which makes them less noticeable. However, if you don't take care of the ceramic braces, they can look worse. Ceramic braces can stain and become discolored with certain foods and without proper hygiene.

In brief: Good
Aesthetics is very subjective.
Dr. Marc Polecritti
Dr. Marc Polecritti
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Very good
If kept immaculately clean, from about 2 feet away all you see are the thin wires.
Avoid pigmented foods, brush assiduously and use a Water Pik daily. Slightly bulkier than metal braces. Braces (clear or metal) much more effective than clear aligner trays.

In brief: Very good
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. David Schleimer
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Generally not good
They are usually bulkier, take on stain and so people may stare at your mouth much more closely just to figure out what is going on.
The wires are almost always metal, so no one is fooled. I do not like using them in my practice. In the end, a patient wants the smallest brace that will do a great job in the least time. Small metal braces.

In brief: Generally not good
Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. Peter Kurzweil