I'm m on Zoloft (sertraline) 50mg I have low libidoI I tried many inti depression not working can wellbutren hellp boost libido and witch beter wellbutren ir or xl?

XL Wellbutrin (bupropion) There is a lower incidence of decreased libido with wellbutrin (bupropion) VS. SSRIs such as zoloft- but it can occur. In respect to IR vs. XL, I would personally opt for the XL, as it keeps the levels of the drug more steady throughout the day. .
Low libido from med. Zoloft and all SSRI anti-depressants can lead to sexual dysfunction as well as diminished libido. Wellbutrin (bupropion) is normally not associated with adverse effects on sexual function and performance. Speak with your doctor to see if he/she think you'd do better on Wellbutrin (bupropion) alone. The SR vs the XL version won't affect sexual function differently. Low testo and depression itself can also afffect libido.