Every time I use the washroom and wipe, there is bright red blood when I wipe from my anus. It's every bathroom visit, no constipation or trauma.?

Dr. Marc Hirsch

In brief: Need exam

Chances are this is hemorrhoid bleeding, but it requires an exam and some questioning to determine whether you need colonoscopy.

In brief: Need exam

Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Likely hemorrhoids.

Likely hemorrhoids (inflamed blood vessels around the anus).
But this is something you should be seeing your doctor for to get an exam. (some people try to examine themselves, but it's not too fun). Whenever we hear about blood in the stools we worry about things like colon cancer, so best to get checked out!

In brief: Likely hemorrhoids.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Marsha Davis