I can't eat food with a lot of seasonings, or really greasy food, or drink soda without feeling really sick. If I drink water and eat bland foods I feel fine though. People keep telling me its my gallbladder causing problems, is that right?

Dr. Ron Mathew

In brief: Belly pain

You can have "gallbladder pain" from typically eating lots of greasy foods.
Mainly food with high fat content. The soda or seasoning maybe signs of gerd/gastritis/ulcer although there maybe overlap. You may need lab testing and diagnostic testing. Try avoiding food triggers if able.

In brief: Belly pain

Dr. Phil Chen

In brief: Need to see doctor

The symptom you have could be several possibilities.
Gallbladder just one of them. I recommend you need to see your doctor to get a complete check up.

In brief: Need to see doctor

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery