30 y/o male, fever of 102, sore throat, headaches since two days, not responding to meds. Possibly head down to urgent care?

Dr. John Leander Po
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: A WISE DECISION
I am assuming the pt is not responding to over the counter medications- with a young man experiencing fever and headache along with a sore throat for two days, a viral infection remains a possibility.
Without further information such as whether or not he has neck pain, it is hard to say if the pt requires a spinal tap to assess for meningitis.

In brief: A WISE DECISION
Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. Eugene Saltzberg
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Hard to say!
"not responding to meds" is too little info to make a judgement.
If the "meds" are otc he definitely needs an evaluatin in the urgent care center. If the "meds" are a prescription antibiotic the er might be a beter choice.

In brief: Hard to say!
Dr. Eugene Saltzberg
Dr. Eugene Saltzberg
Dr. Eric Weisman