I have HPV and I found genital warts on my penis and I am taking therapy, after marriage my wife will absolutely get it?

Assume she will. But what's the real concern? Almost everyone has met at least one or two strains of HPV. If she complies with proper health care protocols, it's essentially no danger to life, and if she also develops warts (which is unlikely), they can be treated. Now, how about using barrier protection until you're married, so you won't pick up more HPV strains and the other nasty stuff you've gotten? Cheers.