Bad cold, started w/ sore throat, stuffy nose, sinus pressure. Now slight shortness of breath along w sinus pressure. I take BP meds, what can I take?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: Nasal irrigation.
Sounds like you have a bad virus! start with a neti pot or nasal saline irrigation.
It sounds weird but works great to clear up the nasal congestion. It's all natural and won't affect the blood pressure! you can also add in some Ibuprofen for the sinus pressure. Give it 5-7 days and if still no improvement, see your doc. Most of the time antibiotics don't work for sinus infections.

In brief: Nasal irrigation.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Peter Kurzweil