What causes wheezing allday I use an inhaler and workswell only for an hour or two then I have neck pain n shoulder pain what wrong with me I'm 33?

See your MD. I am not certain that your wheezing and neck/shoulder pain are related.. Seems like you may have a few different medical concerns. There are many different causes of neck and shoulder pain. At your age common causes could be strained muscle/tendonitis/pinched nerve, other. The wheezing should be checked out. It is best to see your physician for a thorough exam.
Referred pain. Irritation of the diaphragm by lung infection or pleurisy is felt as neck & shoulder pain. This is called referred pain because the nerves that direct the diaphragm to work come from the same cervical root as nerves that sense pain in the neck & shoulder area. You may have an infection or worse in your lower lung causing wheezing & shoulder pain. For this you need to see your doctor for evaluation.
Uncontrolled Asthma. Mainstay of treatment for asthma is a long acting inhaler containning steroids and avoidence of trigger . Asthma treatment is a step up approach it seems like you are not on the right inhalers/ medication many folks use short acting abuterol inhaler as their main medication but albuterol is not a disease modifying medication and is a short acting , infact it acts as a temproary bandaid .