I have what I think is ring worm on my face. How can you clear it?

Dr. Lorne Bigley

In brief: Antifungals

Ringworm, or tinea corporus, is not usually seen on the face, so i would really question if this is even an accurate diagnosis.
Even if it is not ringworm, though, you can still try lotrimin or Lamisil (terbinafine) on the face twice a day for a week and see if it clears. If it doesn't you'll need to see your doctor.

In brief: Antifungals

Dr. Lorne Bigley
Dr. Lorne Bigley

In brief: Get it checked

While ringworm is not that uncommon it really needs proper evaluation to determine if this is really the diagnosis.
There are a few things that can look very similar to ringworm but are treated differently.

In brief: Get it checked

Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger