How do I know I'm pregnant?

Pregnant?? Missed a period for a least to weeks? Go down to walmart and buy yourself a test. Don't use it more than once or you might have twins.
? Pregnancy test. Some of the pregnancy tests can be positive even before you miss a period. If you're late, buy one at the drugstore. If it's positive, you're pregnant. If it's negative and no period, wait a few days and test again.
Pregnancy symptoms. The first symptom of pregnancy is usually a period that is late or otherwise abnormal. Other sysmptoms can include fatigue, nausea, & tender breasts. Thing is, every woman & every pregnancy is different - some women have only minor, vague symptoms, some are miserable from very early on, & everything in between. If you have the slightest worry that you might be pregnant, do a pregnancy test.