I get real wheezy and use inhaler atleaat four times a day and have neck pain and right shoulder pain what could be wrong are the two related ?

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management

In brief: Not related

I assume you are using your inhaler for a pulmonary (lung) problem. Lung disease does not cause shoulder and/or neck pain so i can say with a fair amount of certainty the two conditions are unrelated.
For your neck/shoulder pain, see a pain medicine specialist who can not only tell you what is wrong but make you better as well. Good luck.

In brief: Not related

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal

In brief: Could be

Above problems may be related.
Need to add different inhalers/oral medications to control asthma so that you don't have to use inhalers four times a day.

In brief: Could be

Above problems may be related.
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal
Dr. Vikram Patel