I have red spots around my eyes from vomiting when will they go away?

1-2 weeks. The small spots (petechiae) are from burst blood vessels caused by temporarily increased blood pressure in the eye. They will take up to two weeks to disappear, and the eyes may develop a yellowish tinge for a few weeks - similar to a bruise.
Few days to a week. These are tiny bleeds. If you just have few small ones in the vicinity of the eyes will likely disappear in a few days to a week. I assume you have no other symptoms. If it worsens, consult your doc. Good luck.