How to reduce hair fall, an itchy oily scalp and dandruff?

See a dermatologist. There are several kinds of alopecia, which is a fancy term for hair loss-any hair loss. Autoimmune alopecia AREATA is NOT what you have. A dermatologist will help you. Meanwhile you can use a dandruff shampoo every day in the shower. Selenium sulfide, salicylic acid, ketoconazole, and zinc pyrithione are OTC shampoos in common use.
Alopecia? There is a condition called Alopecia which causes the hair to fall out. This is different from male pattern baldness which is genetic and not a disorder. A dermatologist can tell you if you have Propecia (finasteride) (an autoimmune disorder) and treat it. Peace and good health.