Acne solutions? Im 32. I take birthcontril which helps some. I already took Accutane and I cannot take antibiotics (allergic).

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: See a dermatologist
It sounds like you have a pretty severe case of acne (treated with accutane) and still not having satisfactory result.
Derm docs can help you, possibly using chemical peels, intralesional injections of steroid, photo/photodynamic therapy, and some fractional laser therapy may be of benefit to you. This is out of my specialty, but I am sure derm docs can help. Consult your doc..Good luck.

In brief: See a dermatologist
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
You are welcome. Good luck to you.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Accutane 2nd time
35 per cent of people who take Accutane will develop acne and will respond to a second course of 15-20 weeks at 1-2 mg/ kilogram of weight.
A 130 pound person should be treated with up to 120 mg of Accutane a day if e essay but no less than 60 mg for long term clearance.

In brief: Accutane 2nd time
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Arnon Rubin