Gum/jaw area between top and bottom wisdom teeth hurts, what to do?

Oral surgeon. See the experts. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.
See Oral Surgeon. Wisdom teeth and surrounding gums may require Rx. Until you see Oral Surgeon be. Sure to floss or WaterPik the area and, if necessary, take OTC analgesics as per package directions.
Get evaluation. Wisdom teeth problem can be serious and life threatening. Get it checked out!